Age of Conan Blog

Age of Conan News, articles and curiosities


poniedziałek, 10 maja 2010

Age of Conan Rise of Godslayer

If you check out few gaming websites, you can find out that we are very close to expansion for Age of Conan! I have found information that the upcoming Rise of the Godslayer expansion for Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures will be released very soon. According to one guy from Funcom, “In addition to the expansion pack, the retail box also includes the award-winning full version of “Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures”, complete with the numerous updates that have been added to the game since launch, such as changed gameplay features, entirely new zones to explore and more.” Good, but talking about award winning Age of Conan is kinda weird i think. Is this game so cool? Maybe this expansion will resurrect the AoC? Sorry but what Funcom done it’s sad and stupid, releasing game in alpha version.Anyway check out this video material related to Age of Conan Rise of Godslayer.



(One guy from Funcom is talking about Age of Conan: Rise of Godslayer)

Funcom is really in hard situation because this known company is near a bankruptcy – they need more money or whole company and Age of Conan will collapse soon. Anyway check out official trailer for Age of Conan Rise of the Godslayer! Age of Conan was full of bugs and they released this game because of money. “Thanks to these updates, online gaming website MMORPG.com awarded “Age of Conan” with the “Most Improved MMO of 2009” award earlier this year. Retail customers will also get an exclusive starter package containing several in-game items that will help them on their adventures through Hyboria.” Rise of the Godslayer will be fully downloadable from official website. I do not know whether or not to buy this expansion pack – Age of Conan Rise of Godslayer.

Ok I'm off mates. I’m currently out of subscription in Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures. I think I come back soon to this game, not because it’s boring. . After playing in AoC I feel tired and I don’t want to to play to much in MMORPG. I play less these days and I’m mostly enjoying life without games and computer. This is way of life you know :) I played more then year ago in Lord of the Rings Online (Lotro) but now i think it was a huuuge waste of my time. If you are looking for more about that matter, you can check out other blogs about Lotro.